See all open positions
Your daily tasks:
- full sound implementation for the missions / levels / cutscenes (using Techland's proprietary technology), as well as proposing changes in the sound design of existing levels,
- designing and building new sound systems and features in Wwise and engine,
- recording, designing and mixing sound effects,
- integrating audio content using Wwise, scripting, and other in-house software,
- quality assurance for the implementation of audio assets, testing of playability and games for audio.
You meet our expectations if you:
- are familiar with any level editors *e.g. Unreal Engine, CryEngine,
- are familiar with middleware WWISE,
- have excellent skills with sound editing tools such as: Reaper, Sound Forge, RX,
- are familiar with trends and orientations in sound / music in games or films,
- have 3 years of industry experience in a video game or post-production setting,
- have a strong musical sense,
- are passionate about video games,
- are independent, dynamic and proactive.
Nice to have:
· experience in designing and implementing levels for video games.