Main tasks are associated with the management of thematic areas of the game and co–ordinating the work of the subordinate production team on the dates specified in the project plan through:
- leading (under the guidance of an experienced Producer) a scrum development team (planning, estimating, delivering, and adapting),
- supporting the implementation of the project roadmap and co–creating the backlog,
- supporting communication between project teams and creating a climate conducive to co–operation (motivating teams, conflict resolution, stimulating creativity),
- co–operating with teams creating the game, other producers and stakeholders, as well as external partners in terms of realizing goals connected with game production,
- gathering requirements for the created product,
- supporting project administration (documentation, reporting, communication, budgeting, risk).
We're looking for someone who:
- has at least one year of experience in project management (using agile methodologies) and wants to expand the experience in project management,
- is a player and wants to become a part of a team creating games recognizable all over the world,
- sets ambitious goals and successfully implements them without fear of the ROI analysis,
- has a tendency to go beyond stereotypical, obvious solutions and readily initiates changes,
- has highly developed interpersonal and communication skills,
- wants and likes to work as a team,
- knows both Polish and English well.
Nice to have experience as a Scrum Master.