Associate Brand Manager
We are looking for a passionate Associate Brand Manager focused on leading the indie games portfolio and support of Techland’s AAA video game titles.
The Associate Brand Manager will report to and support the Brand Managers.
You will assist in the creation of go-to-market plans, and work with cross-functional teams. You will also have ownership over the indie games and manage partner relationships with these developers.
You will join a team that is shaping the global presence and influence across exciting franchises!
Your daily tasks:
- day to day support of Brand Managers for go-to-market execution and deliverables,
- executing global marketing plans for AAA video game titles and creating brand strategies for indie titles,
- cooperating with business partners, external agencies and consultants to implement and execute marketing plans,
- building effective relationships with internal cross-functional teams – in relation to
assets production, social media communication, business development and sales plans.
You meet or expectations if you:
- have proven successful track record of previous marketing or brand management experience gained in the video game or entertainment sector, working on AAA video game launches,
- have proven experience (1-2 years) and knowledge of creating and executing marketing or brand campaigns at global level in unique and memorable ways,
- are creative, think out-of-the-box and are able to turn innovative ideas into achievable plans,
- have collaborative skills to develop and manage strong relationships, and strengthen existing relationships with various media,
- have good communication, presentation and organizational skills,
- are adaptable, results-oriented and outgoing team player, with a positive and supportive attitude,
- have true passion for video games, knowledge of latest titles and current trends in the industry, especially in relation to FPP games,
- are willing to travel internationally for press trips and trade events and to work non-standard hours where required,
- speak English fluently.