Animators at Techland work in interdisciplinary teams. Together with programmers and designers they are an integral part of the game creation process. This position is characterized by high independence and inclusion in decision-making. We want our projects to give players unforgettable experiences, which is why animators are focused on crafting fun and having real impact on the gameplay appearance.
Main tasks in this position are:
- creating character and object animations for AAA games,
- crafting gameplay experience,
- implementing created animations in the C-Engine animation system.
- 2+ years of experience in the video games industry,
- proficiency with 3D software such as MotionBuilder, Maya or 3ds Max,
- experience in working with Motion Capture data,
- ability to closely adapt the animation vision,
- being used to work on tasks autonomously and to deliver results on time,
- good communication skills to interact with other teams - programmers, 2D artists, 3D artists, and VFX artists, etc.,
- passion for games and proven ability to work as a part of a team,
- knowledge of and interest in the gamedev industry,
- fluent English.
Nice to have:
- experience in working on AAA games (for PC, PS4, Xbox One),
- familiarity with animation systems (e.g. Unreal, Unity).