Animators at Techland work in interdisciplinary teams. Together with programmers and designers are an integral part of the game creation process. This position is characterized by high independence and inclusion in decision-making. We want our projects to give players unforgettable experiences, which is why animators are focused on fun and having real impact on the gameplay appearance.
Your daily tasks:
- creating character and object animations for AAA games,
- crafting gameplay experience,
- implementing created animations in the C-Engine animation system.
You meet our expectations if you:
- have at least 2 years of experience in the video games industry,
- are proficient with 3D software, such as MotionBuilder, Maya or 3ds Max,
- are experienced in working with Motion Capture data,
- are able to closely adapt the animation vision,
- are used to work on tasks autonomously and to deliver results on time,
- have good communication skills to interact with other teams - programmers, 2D artists, 3D artists, and VFX artists, etc.,
- express passion for games and proven ability to work as a part of a team,
- have knowledge of and interest in the gamedev industry,
- speak English fluently.
Nice to have:
- experience in working on AAA games (for PC, PS4, Xbox One),
- familiarity with animation systems (e.g. Unreal, Unity).