Work Model: remote / onsite / hybrid
Wrocław, Poland; Warszawa, Poland
Techland is one of the biggest and best-known Polish game developers with studios in Wroclaw and Warsaw. For over 30 years, we've carried a tradition of providing gamers with unforgettable experiences. We're an international team of over 400 highly-skilled professionals driven by a passion for gaming, always striving for the best quality.
We’re fueled by the support of our global community built on the foundation of successful AAA franchises such as Call of Juarez, Dead Island, or Dying Light. The gamers' trust in our games has resulted in our newest project, Dying Light 2 Stay Human, selling more than 5 million copies across all platforms within the first month after release.
On top of continuously growing the world of Dying Light through a robust post-launch support plan for Dying Light 2 Stay Human, we're also working on an unannounced AAA Open World Action RPG set in a brand new fantasy universe; our biggest project to date.
Techland's mission strictly determines every aspect of our work: we want to create unforgettable experiences.
As a SOC Operator at our company, you will be the linchpin in our Security Operations Center, vigilantly monitoring our networks, managing our Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems, and scrutinizing logs to identify and respond to cybersecurity threats in real-time. Your role is critical in maintaining the overall security posture of the company by ensuring potential security incidents are swiftly identified, analyzed, and mitigated. As a SOC Operator, your proactive approach to cyber defense will ensure that our networks remain secure against evolving threats. By leveraging your analytical skills and deep understanding of cybersecurity, you will play a crucial role in safeguarding our company's critical assets.
- actively monitoring network traffic for anomalies and potential threats using SIEM tools, and conducting in-depth analysis of logs and alerts,
- managing and fine-tuning SIEM rules and correlation directives to improve incident detection and reduce false positives,
- responding to security alerts and incidents, following established procedures for classification, investigation, and resolution,
- maintaining detailed incident documentation and logs to track and report on security incidents and their resolution,
- working closely with the security team to develop and refine SOC processes and procedures, including incident response plans,
- staying up-to-date with the latest threats, vulnerabilities, and security best practices to enhance SOC operations.
- solid experience working in a SOC environment, with hands-on expertise in SIEM systems and log analysis,
- strong understanding of network security, incident response, and threat intelligence,
- ability to analyze and interpret complex data from various sources to identify potential security threats,
- experience with common cybersecurity tools and technologies, such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, endpoint protection, and network monitoring tools,
- strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment,
- excellent communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate security risks and incidents to technical and non-technical stakeholders,
- proficiency in English, both written and verbal.
Nice to have:
- professional certifications such as CompTIA Security+, CEH, GCIH, GCIA, or similar,
- familiarity with scripting or programming languages to automate routine tasks and parse large datasets,
- prior experience in threat hunting and forensic analysis,
- knowledge of regulatory compliance and data protection standards, such as GDPR and ISO/IEC 27001, which influence SOC operations.
What we can offer:
- a wide array of benefits: private medical care, life insurance, relocation support, pro-health campaigns, psychological support, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- an outstanding work atmosphere in a highly-skilled team of professionals, with flexible working hours, no dress code, and full support of the dedicated HR Business Partner,
- a constant stream of company newsletters, PR & project updates so you will always be in the know,
- many opportunities for personal development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, extra two paid days for training and CSR, stable career paths, extensive internal and external training, and financing of English and Polish language classes,
- state-of-the-art offices filled with chillout zones, a fully equipped kitchen, a gym (Wrocław office), and a free underground car park (Wrocław office).