Sales and Business Development Lead
You’ll be responsible for sales and building and sustaining relationships with digital marketplaces and retail distributors. You’ll be leading a team of sales & business development managers.
Your daily tasks:
- Holding responsibility for achieving sales targets of the company,
- Aligning Business Development & Sales team with company’s strategy and processes,
- Leading a team of sales & business development managers,
- Building trustworthy, transparent relationships with key partners,
- Acting as product owner for sales plans, forecasts, promotions, price charts etc.
- Drafting terms sheets and reviewing contracts with key partners in close cooperation with legal department,
- Streamlining procedures and templates,
- Working closely with legal, finance, operations, marketing and PR teams
- Setting targets for the team,
- Being the ambassador of sales-target-oriented-approach across Publishing department,
- Running at least one major account directly
- Conveying regular market and competitors’ analysis.
You meet our expectations if you:
- Have at least 5 years of experience in sales and/or Business Development - preferably in games, digital services, or entertainment,
- have a great understanding of gaming industry,
- have a can-do attitude,
- have great interpersonal, organisational, and communication skills,
- speak impeccable English,
- are a passionate gamer or have a great interest in video games.