Junior Game User Experience Researcher (fixed contract)
We are looking for a passionate, detail-oriented Junior Game User Experience Researcher to join our User Experience Team in Techland. This position requires being able to work from our Wroclaw office.
Your daily tasks:
- Assisting with the execution of playtests including verifying features that are going to be playtested, taking care of the whole hardware/software setup, intake/outtake of participants, playtests moderation, taking notes etc.
- Providing summarized research notes containing observations and players' comments
- Preparing surveys and editing reports
- Recruiting participants through our database and successfully communicating with them
You meet our expectations if you have:
- Deep passion for video games (preferably an active gamer), science and people
- Experience in creating complex documentation, e.g.: data analysis, reports, user stories etc.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Very good verbal and written communication in English and Polish
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Adaptability skills and you're a quick learner who enjoys tackling a large variety of problems
Nice to have:
- Experience in QA or a game design-related position in game development (or a related field)
- Practical experience in research areas